Our philosophy is – Do One Thing. Be The Best At It – and here at Velaspan, designing, deploying, and supporting wireless networks is all we do! As a Wireless Systems Engineer, you’ll be joining a team with expertise in delivering high-performance wireless solutions as extensive and deep as the technology itself. This hybrid role includes a combination of travel to client locations, working from home, and occasional visits to our office in Allentown, PA. If you too are passionately committed to the science and art of high-performance wireless networking technology – we’d like to talk!
What you’ll do
You’ll partner with clients in a variety of industries, spanning healthcare, pharmaceutical, enterprise, retail, education, supply chain, and more. Solutions are all we sell – not hardware, not software, not devices – so your role will be to provide the know-how, guidance, and support to skillfully craft individualized solutions for our clients. Day to day you’ll:
- Manage project tasks including wireless site surveys, spectrum analysis, wireless network system installation and configuration, RF coverage verification, and/or network troubleshooting
- Maintain network test equipment, ensuring working order, configuration, and required inventory
- Manage time and schedule during onsite activities to ensure project completion
- Interface with client contacts and prepare client-facing documentation
- Keep the internal team informed of progress and potential issues during and after onsite activities
- Travel 30-60% to client locations nationwide, and potentially internationally
What you need to thrive in this role
- 2+ years in a network administration or systems engineering role is required
- Prior experience with Wireless Network technologies is not required but is highly desired
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain meaningful professional relationships
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, initiative, and a sense of urgency
- Driver’s license & ability to travel to client sites/company events
Velaspan is a leading professional services organization that specializes in wireless network design and consulting services. Based in Allentown, PA, we’ve been integral in the development of 1000s of indoor and outdoor mobility solutions across virtually every business environment. Leveraging extensive experience with wireless infrastructure and mobile data collection devices, Velaspan is uniquely positioned to design, deliver, and support the mobility solution that is right for any business.
What we offer you
We offer our employees a robust compensation package including:
- Starting salary in the $70,000 – $110,000/yr. range commiserate with experience (w/opportunities for Senior level roles to advance into)
- 3 weeks Paid Time Off & 11 paid Holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance w/company contributions
- Voluntary plans for disability, accident, and life insurance
- Flexible spending account options
- 401k plan with company matching
- Company-paid training opportunities
I’m interested, how do I get started? Apply here.
Is this the job for you? If not, feel free to share this link with someone who might be interested.
myHR Partner is our hiring management partner, myHR Partner is not a staffing service, and your application will be reviewed only for our organization. Thank you for considering Velaspan as a potential employer!
At Velaspan, we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to that by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
Join our team of experts at Velaspan and start crafting high-performance wireless solutions for clients across a range of industries.Apply Now!