Our philosophy is – Do One Thing. Be The Best At It – and here at Velaspan, designing, deploying, and supporting wireless networks is all we do! As a Wireless Network Systems Technician, you’ll be joining a team with expertise in delivering high-performance wireless solutions as extensive and deep as the technology itself. This is a hybrid role with a combination of travel to client locations, working from home, and visits to our office in Allentown, PA. If you are looking for a role in IT where you can learn from the best in the business with the potential to grow into an Engineer role – we’d like to talk!
What you’ll do
You’ll partner with clients in a variety of industries, spanning healthcare, pharmaceutical, enterprise, retail, education, supply chain, and more. Solutions are all we sell – not hardware, not software, not devices – so your role will be to provide the know-how, guidance, and support to skillfully craft individualized solutions for our clients. Day to day you’ll:
- Travel 30-60% to client locations nationwide, and potentially internationally
- Conduct wireless site surveys and site analysis
- Work directly with clients on network design and ongoing support
- Write site survey reports, installation reports, and other related documents
- Keep the internal team informed of progress and potential issues during and after onsite activities
- Work with diverse wireless network platforms, and help to tailor a solution to meet clients’ individual needs
What you need to thrive in this role
- Driver’s license & ability to travel 30-60% of your time to client sites/company events
- Comfort working with heights up to 40 feet & familiar with using hand tools
- Engaging, friendly personality with a customer-focused attitude
- Proficiency in MS Office required & enterprise-class computer networking desired
- Router, switch & access point knowledge highly desired
- Strong communication, organizational, and time management skills are a must
Velaspan is a leading professional services organization that specializes in wireless network design and consulting services. Based in Allentown, PA, we’ve been integral in the development of 1000s of indoor and outdoor mobility solutions across virtually every business environment. Leveraging extensive experience with wireless infrastructure and mobile data collection devices, Velaspan is uniquely positioned to design, deliver, and support the mobility solution that is right for any business.
What we offer you
We offer our employees a robust compensation package including:
- Starting salary in the $50,000 – $80,000/yr. range, commiserate with experience (w/opportunities for Engineer level roles to advance into to)
- 3 weeks Paid Time Off & 11 paid Holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance w/company contributions
- Voluntary plans for disability, accident, and life insurance
- Flexible spending account options
- 401k plan with company matching
- Company-paid training opportunities
I’m interested, how do I get started? Apply now!
Is this the job for you? If not, feel free to share this link with someone who might be interested.
myHR Partner is our hiring management partner, myHR Partner is not a staffing service, and your application will be reviewed only for our organization. Thank you for considering Velaspan as a potential employer!
At Velaspan, we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to that by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
Join our team of experts at Velaspan and start crafting high-performance wireless solutions for clients across a range of industries.Apply Now!